The Old Folks Home

I was at the "local" (28 miles from home) PetSmart today and I thought "I wonder if @KDOGG331 has ever thought to apply for a job at one of these stores". Since you like animals so much, I bet it would be a great job for you. All the employees seem to be in their 20s.

Funny you should mention that. I actually have thought about it a few times before but I’ve been too nervous to apply for anything :oops:

I think I would like it though.

And we actually have several stores near us. 3 Petcos and 2 Petsmarts all within in like 10-15 minutes. Sometimes slightly more with traffic or whatever but yeah. So I really should apply.

We have several feed stores too that might also be an option or I’ve considered the movies.

There is also a grocery store right down the street that is supposed to have good benefits and might be fun, lots of young people working there and usually quiet, but I don’t know that I’d like a grocery store haha

There is also a dog daycare down the street too but I don’t know if they’re hiring. But my brother knows the owner and could possibly help get me in but I don’t know.

I think working at a pet store would be a great option. Maybe I could eventually become a trainer or something too. Or even do grooming or something.

I was at the "local" (28 miles from home) PetSmart today and I thought "I wonder if @KDOGG331 has ever thought to apply for a job at one of these stores". Since you like animals so much, I bet it would be a great job for you. All the employees seem to be in their 20s.
I was manager for the grooming department in PetSmart.

Funny you should mention that. I actually have thought about it a few times before but I’ve been too nervous to apply for anything :oops:

I think I would like it though.

And we actually have several stores near us. 3 Petcos and 2 Petsmarts all within in like 10-15 minutes. Sometimes slightly more with traffic or whatever but yeah. So I really should apply.

We have several feed stores too that might also be an option or I’ve considered the movies.

There is also a grocery store right down the street that is supposed to have good benefits and might be fun, lots of young people working there and usually quiet, but I don’t know that I’d like a grocery store haha

There is also a dog daycare down the street too but I don’t know if they’re hiring. But my brother knows the owner and could possibly help get me in but I don’t know.

I think working at a pet store would be a great option. Maybe I could eventually become a trainer or something too. Or even do grooming or something.
You should take dog grooming, you can make pretty good money at that.

You should take dog grooming, you can make pretty good money at that.

I might have to consider it! I think they train you too and give you equipment? Maybe I could do my own even tho! Though I’d love to do more training/boarding/walking side of things haha

There's your "in" Kdogg! ;)
Personally *I* think you would rather work at a pet store than a movie theater given how much you like animals, ALL animals.

BTW PetSmart had Glofish Bettas! Will they stop at nothing with GMO fish??

:lau she probably worked a long way away from me!

And yeah I think you are probably right. But I was a bit nervous at how much I’d have to know haha but I probably know more than a lot of the kids there currently haha I’ve done tons of research/accumulated lots of knowledge on lots of stuff over the years haha

I just thought I might like the movies cause it’s a lot of young people and seemed fun and you get free movie tickets :lau or at least cheap. Same for concessions. :D and I’m a huge night owl haha And it’s a pretty easy job.

But I know way more about animals and I do think I would be happier being with the animals every day haha

And I don’t need endless popcorn and soda :lau but the movie tickets are cool lol

And really!? They make GloFish Bettas now!? I know they do tetras and stuff but didn’t realize about bettas. :th

Back
Top Bottom