The Old Folks Home

Deb, about 15 years ago, I went to Jenny Craig, and lost about 55 lbs. I didn't have trouble getting the weight off, but it took about 9 months. During that time, I did not do an exercise program. As I was losing weight, I noticed a lack of physical strength. It concerned me.

I spoke to a couple other friends that had lost a good bit of weight, and they too had lost physical strength, but told me that they regained some of it after they stayed at their desired weight for awhile. When I hit my desired weight, I began a simple 10 minute workout every other day. Anything longer, and I would not have stuck to it. Anything complicated, and I would not have stuck to it. I was not lugging around the extra weight, so the simple 10 minute workout was easy. 4 weeks later, I noticed that simple little workout had toned, and developed my muscles nicely. I regained strength, and agility.

Just keep plugging away the best you can. One day, you'll get there. You're closer to your goal, than you were 8 months ago.

You sound like you're looking forward to getting back into your home. That's good. I was denied that, to a large degree, when we bought this place, so enjoy the anticipation of being in your own place again.

Last edited:
Down one more rat :D That leaves at least one more adult since I saw 3 at one time on the game camera a week or so back. Tried to get the Ramik at Ace but they don't have it in the store :(

For some reason even though the game camera display lights up and shows countdown when I turn it on, it isn't capturing any pictures at all. Not sure what is happening with that. The display shows 50% battery.

Back
Top Bottom