The Old Folks Home

Upper back is sore from fighting with the grass that is creeping under the garden fence. I am slowly winning the fight.

I covered up the strawberries last night, and they did fine. Doing it again for tonight and 2-3 more. Until Mother Nature gets over herself and stops frosting us.

An hour and a half till lockup. Then I get to go to bed. Whee.

We had a great birthday party for Dd #1. Dd#2 came, and decorated. I helped. She showed me how to make balloon arches. She brought the cake too. I fixed a nice spaghetti supper for everyone. We all had a good time.

Yesterday, I had no energy whatsoever. I was weak, and drained. Last night I took extra Vit. D. I did it again this morning. It helped so much. Today I had more energy. Still not up to snuff, but much better than I was.

Quacker Sparkles got over being upset with me. She's so funny, and spoiled rotten.

Not that the first was bad, well it was but no side effects and felt fine awhile later, felt fine a couple days later.
Driving away DW asked if I was alright. Not really, sharp pain in my heart and can't feel the tips of a couple fingers on one hand and I feel drunk....
DW said that ain't even symptoms of a reaction your just putting yourself into a panic attack...
I don't know what a panic attack feels like but if that is it not good , two days before I felt normal.
Can't wait to get the second shot :lau

What scared me the most was the not being able to feel a couple of my fingers, lasted for hours. Maybe when she stabbed me hit a nerve kinda like acupuncture. IDK? Freaked me out.
I don't like shots to begin with couldn't even watch it.
Hopefully you will only have a mild reaction or none at all!

Back
Top Bottom