The Old Folks Home

OR we could give them the keys, leave our truck on their lot till the new vehicle comes in and then today's quoted value on our truck would be locked in.
Right, they might not have your new vehicle for MONTHS and you are supposed to park your trade-in with them? Did they also mention the monthly fee to park it on their lot? Sheesh. Glad you went to the other dealer.

Hi Guys.

Trip two to the doctors today for more folding, bending and mutilating. Good news is I'm going to live. My sacrum was still hung up which was causing my soreness and pain. Got me realigned. Then he addressed my feet. The shoes the podiatrist told me to get are a no go. He had me walking with them on and without them on he said the shoes were the problem.

So I got a choice......foot pain or back pain. :rant:barnie

That's almost as bad as what do you want lopped off, your hand or your foot?

So I'm back to where I was two months ago. But I'm walking straight and with only minimum pain. We shall see and as they say time will tell. The back pain is so debilitating though that I have to say I'll live with the foot pain.

The big bite though is that I've spent 150$ on shoes that I can't wear....The most expensive pair 100$ on sale had a 30 day guarantee on them for returns...which was up on Sept 3.

So how this Monday is shaping up for me?

View attachment 2840628
Well i am having a hard time getting around myself. My Mule refuses to start. Despite new starter and battery. My truck got smashed today by another F-150 truck, second one thst has hit the same fender as the tree fell on. I can't get the driver's door open so i was crawling in and out of the window.
20210925_133008.jpg

His truck looks worse than mine. That will teach him to pull out in front of a GMC Sierra!
20210925_132927.jpg

My poor truck! And the day before i had to go get a new phone because mine refused to charge!
And i had a truck full of animals because i had been to a swap, selling critters.

Well i am having a hard time getting around myself. My Mule refuses to start. Despite new starter and battery. My truck got smashed today by another F-150 truck, second one thst has hit the same fender as the tree fell on. I can't get the driver's door open so i was crawling in and out of the window.View attachment 2846708
His truck looks worse than mine. That will teach him to pull out in front of a GMC Sierra!
View attachment 2846711
My poor truck! And the day before i had to go get a new phone because mine refused to charge!
And i had a truck full of animals because i had been to a swap, selling critters.
Golly Cap, so sorry you've been having a streak of bad luck... or is it a case of 'if it wasn't for bad luck...."

Well i am having a hard time getting around myself. My Mule refuses to start. Despite new starter and battery. My truck got smashed today by another F-150 truck, second one thst has hit the same fender as the tree fell on. I can't get the driver's door open so i was crawling in and out of the window.View attachment 2846708
View attachment 2846711
I sympathize with you! Vehicle problems are no fun! Fixing them takes such a big bite out of the savings account. Worst is not knowing when you should keep spending on it or whether it's become a money pit

Back
Top Bottom