The Old Folks Home

Well, you could be a foster parent.
I don't think you get to work foster kids like slaves as you can with your own kids ;)

Because I was crossing the yellow line, into the oncoming lane, the lane assist feature kicked in, trying to steer me back into my lane.
Using the turn indicator should tell the car you intend to cross the line. At least that is how it works in DW's Leaf. But I also think that feature only works when you have the cruise set so it likely wouldn't be applicable in your situation. It is a pretty useful feature on the interstate, especially if you are going a long distance.

I do know how to dispose of the dead rats properly, so no wildlife is harmed.
Ramik will kill the rats by coagulating their blood, no poison for a scavenger to ingest. I found it worked well with the rats in my barn after they got wise to the snap traps.

There are some geodes here also. More the farther north you go in the state. Keokuk, IA is a hot spot for geodes. My goal is to get up there to a 'geode farm'. You play a flat price and go dig for your own geodes.
Oooo!! Where is this place? I'm not really a rock hound, but this sounds like fun!

I had to be at the Ford dealership at 8:00 am today. They're putting in the bed liner, and checking a couple things for me.

Bruce, NOW YOU TELL ME about the turn signal. Someone at the Ford dealership mentioned it this morning when Dh said the safety features tried to kill us. They said that usually when you use the turn signal, it stops the lane assist from taking over. I'll test it when on the interstate or something. For now, I have the alerts turned on, but it can not take control of the steering or braking.

Back
Top Bottom