The Old Folks Home

I'm glad you got it fixed quickly but 19 years? That seems like a really short life for a well pump.

OK, I just Googled and it came up with 7 years average. SEVEN YEARS? Are they kidding?

Another site said
"With proper well maintenance, your well pump can last, on average of 8 to 15 years, though many homeowners report their pumps lasting far longer, often between 20 and 30 years!"
We had to replace ours about 5 years after we moved in. The people who did the work said 15 years was the average life expectancy. Ours lasted probably 20.

We had the same place come out and replace it. One of the guys remembered coming out the time 20 years ago; he had just started. They had to put a LOT of acid down the well to break it loose (whatever it is). It shot a geyser about 30 feet into the air and rained acid all

over

their

new

truck.

It totally ruined the paint on the truck. Yeah, I guess I'd remember that too.

My ankle was swollen pretty bad, and still hurt some. I put ice packs on it throughout the day. Today there is no swelling, and it's not hurting much at all. It's a little bruised. All signs indicate that it's nothing serious, and it will heal with time.
Hugs, glad to hear that!

Okay. This made me laugh...

Ohhhhh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom