The Old Folks Home

Good morning old folks. Soon heading to the primary care doc for regular check up. I wish he was an orthopedic to and I could get a shot in the butt just below the belt line. So much to do and my back is about 80% out.
Some Dr.s can give cortisone shots. It depends on how the practice is structured though.

I hope you do not lose any garden plants!
Everything I've planted is not frost sensitive. Kale, spinach, peas, chard. The garlic and onions should be fine.

What I need to worry about are the blueberry and cherry blossoms. They are about 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule, thanks to the warm weather we had a few weeks ago. They're to the point that frost would damage/ruin them. 😬

The bushes and trees are LOADED with flowers this year. :fl

Everything I've planted is not frost sensitive. Kale, spinach, peas, chard. The garlic and onions should be fine.

What I need to worry about are the blueberry and cherry blossoms. They are about 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule, thanks to the warm weather we had a few weeks ago. They're to the point that frost would damage/ruin them. 😬

The bushes and trees are LOADED with flowers this year. :fl
I hope so too! Here there is mor of a worry about blossom rot from rain during blooming and fruit set.

I need to spray the nectarine tree with Sulphur this Fall. It is getting a scale fungus on it.

Some Dr.s can give cortisone shots. It depends on how the practice is structured though.
I got a cortisone shot today in my rear. Combination of a fast acting and long lasting that works global. Even will help with the allergies that are driving me insane. A couple more hours of rest and the fast acting cortisone should be protecting my back enough if will not go out.

I got a cortisone shot today in my rear. Combination of a fast acting and long lasting that works global. Even will help with the allergies that are driving me insane. A couple more hours of rest and the fast acting cortisone should be protecting my back enough if will not go out.
That is good news!

Back
Top Bottom