The old GJF

oh, YES! i still got 1812 too!, i had to repair him tho after his last, fight with 1817
gig.gif

lmao. *lightning ensues from box* 1817! You are not in USE today, put that charge rod away this instant!

1812 came in, he had a fresh repaint "oh no you dont, unless you wanna be fried" 1812 beeped and 'shut offed' for now "eh, now this is gonna be fun!"

oh, remember the many times me and spaz nearly killed each other?

1817 shrinks back into his casing, while 2475 beeps on good-naturedly, now and then letting out an odd puff of smoke. "2475 needs repairs. I suppose Boston can take over for the time being."

LOL. Yes, I so do. You guys were hilarious.

They're all "he"s. Except 2085, which is a girl. :p (This comes from my PL chickens, I think.)

2475 trundles off into MH's toolbox to be repaired, beeping all the way.
358 picks up the spot on the assembly line.... lol jk :lol:

No kidding. I stillr emember the original chicken wire that I started fighting with. lol.

Sorry, I'm still here. I just went off BYC for a sec. :p Spaz has been talking this month, if you look at his profile. You just gotta find them sneaky little posts. lol.

He says he isn't used to the new system, I think.

"That will be all," says Delta, splitting 358's duties as it becomes apparent the poor fella is beginning to get swamped. "Thank you."

Back
Top Bottom