The Pepper Baby Chronicles Indiana Winter in the Aviary

Pics
Thanks for the link! What do you feed your parakeets?
Parakeet/Canary blend or Finch food.....mr muddy also gives them dried mealworm treats and we add in some fruit and veggie treats as well. I also give them a cuttlebone and millet (when available) and I’ve given mashed boiled quail eggs especially when I had females on the nest.

Parakeet/Canary blend or Finch food.....mr muddy also gives them dried mealworm treats and we add in some fruit and veggie treats as well. I also give them a cuttlebone and millet (when available) and I’ve given mashed boiled quail eggs especially when I had females on the nest.

At what age do you process them? Do you fry them or roast them?

Have you ever had paraburger?

I actually had a bird like that once.. or sorta like that.

The WW and I were in the shed working with the birds (poultry) when a strange bird flew into the shed.

We shut the doors quick and caught it. I had no idea what it was. Catching it was a PITA.

After about an hour of chasing it, it landed next to the WW... so I knew it was a harbinger of evil.

She reached out and picked it up.

We put it in a cage and proceeded to find out what it was. It was a cockatiel.

We ran ads contact people on Craigslist that had lost them. We could not find an owner so we gave the bird to the WW sister, ww. She has had it 5-6 years now.

Back
Top Bottom