• they are my life

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • love them

Votes: 75 38.9%

• Total voters
Pics
10833A1F-320B-409E-82EE-41D69B8DC019.jpeg

Sweet Cruella!
(I have more but have to run to work. Have a great day!)

Hey, fellow Polish lovers! I have a question for you guys.

Has anyone heard of a bantam laced polish? I love love love the laced look, but the only bantam Polish I've been able to find are the white crested black. 😔
https://www.caitscoop.com/product-page/bearded-buff-laced-polish-hatching-eggs

i just hatched some bantam bearded buff laced polish chickies a few weeks ago! attached a link to the farm i ordered from. super great experience with this farm :) i highly recommend!!

Mr. Peabody is in DESPERATE need of an eyebrow trim, but I'm TERRIFIED I'll hurt him! He's not overly-fond of being held as it is, and the thought of trying to restrain him AND use scissors on him has got my nerves going already.

I know it's for his benefit, as he's already walking into things and 'losing his girls' in open areas of the yard, but, to be honest, I feel more comfortable trimming infants' fingernails than his crest feathers. 😩

Also, the feathers needing trimmed are his darker ones, so how do I tell if they're still blood-fed or not?
tempImageaskPPb.jpg

I just got 5 baby chicks and hoping my hen will adopt them. I'll take pics tomorrow. If they survive the night as I've put them under her 🙏

I got a buff laced (aka chamois), Silver Laced, white frizzle, white crested black and lavender. Never seen lavender before

I just got 5 baby chicks and hoping my hen will adopt them. I'll take pics tomorrow. If they survive the night as I've put them under her 🙏

I got a buff laced (aka chamois), Silver Laced, white frizzle, white crested black and lavender. Never seen lavender before
Is she broody?

Updated photos - almost 4 weeks. They've been spending a lot of time out in their segregated run within the larger run. They are growing so fast. Yet to be named. :)

The one with the white top has an off center crest. I don't think it's an issue, but can it become one?

20210623_180158_capture(1)~2.jpg
20210623_180151_capture~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom