• OBVIOUSLY

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • they are my life

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • love them

Votes: 75 38.9%

• Total voters
Pics
Not sure if it has been asked here or not, I couldn't find anything but I could have searched wrong, do Polish tend to have baby blue-ish earlobes? My Basil does, haven't checked Hazel's, but I thought they were supposed to be white. We got her from a FFA family, who got her from a hatchery but not sure which one. Thanks!

Not sure if it has been asked here or not, I couldn't find anything but I could have searched wrong, do Polish tend to have baby blue-ish earlobes? My Basil does, haven't checked Hazel's, but I thought they were supposed to be white. We got her from a FFA family, who got her from a hatchery but not sure which one. Thanks!
I think silkies do. Not sure about polish.

I think silkies do. Not sure about polish.
I guess maybe I am thinking that a pale blue is blue and really it is white. It is just blue compared to their headdresses. Here are pics==1st one is Hazel (her's are lighter than Basil's) and then 2 & 3 are Basil. When I think white I think more like their feathers but maybe I am wrong

Attachments

• 20210909_145826.jpg
    20210909_145826.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210909_145838.jpg
    20210909_145838.jpg
    592 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210909_145851.jpg
    20210909_145851.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 5
I guess maybe I am thinking that a pale blue is blue and really it is white. It is just blue compared to their headdresses. Here are pics==1st one is Hazel (her's are lighter than Basil's) and then 2 & 3 are Basil. When I think white I think more like their feathers but maybe I am wrong
The crest is more off white and the earlobes look super white to me. Its like a white piece of paper that can have a blue tint in the right lighting.

My SweatPea loves tomatoes. Well, cherry tomatoes - she gets 1 little one every evening. She's on top of a dog kennel that I separate my drakes from the others during the day (they are currently looking for a new home). I don't know why but her and her brother love to perch up here all day long (so no judging about the poo spots) 😁

My SweatPea loves tomatoes. Well, cherry tomatoes - she gets 1 little one every evening. She's on top of a dog kennel that I separate my drakes from the others during the day (they are currently looking for a new home). I don't know why but her and her brother love to perch up here all day long (so no judging about the poo spots) 😁

She is definitely CRAZY for tomatoes 😆

Back
Top Bottom