• OBVIOUSLY

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • they are my life

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • love them

Votes: 75 38.9%

• Total voters
Pics
Not sure if it has been asked here or not, I couldn't find anything but I could have searched wrong, do Polish tend to have baby blue-ish earlobes? My Basil does, haven't checked Hazel's, but I thought they were supposed to be white. We got her from a FFA family, who got her from a hatchery but not sure which one. Thanks!
They are white. Here’s a picture of Elvis and her half silkie daughter Kinoko. All my silkies crosses have the blue earlobes so it must be a dominant trait.😊
Elvis’s crest is finally growing in after she had all of her feathers plucked out by the mean Wyandotte who has since found another home. None of the other birds have picked up on this habit, so thankfully she’ll have her gorgeous crown again.🥰
DB15B246-E6C9-4A85-88CA-78B2670FF092.jpeg
4B4C53DA-29CE-40F5-80CC-719C84A5080D.jpeg
453FC74D-0B5B-46A1-BD26-6EB4CA618DE6.jpeg

Ok ill try to cut more.. she is definitely checking things out more, but still really only able to see what's immediately near her feet. Not sure she could even see that before!
The very first time I trimmed my polishes crests they immediately ran full speed across the lawn screaming “I can see, I can see”!🤣

Back
Top Bottom