• OBVIOUSLY

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • they are my life

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • love them

Votes: 75 38.9%

• Total voters
Pics
My Little rooster I got rid of last summer was the sweetest thing ever, I miss him everyday hoping he has a good and happy life at his new house B816DD80-1A2B-4234-A011-EB3B90586817.jpeg

Well today was busy.. got the run and coop all setup, woohoo!!!!!

My back is killing me.. and im losing patience w Elsa (my grumpy cochin).. i might rehome her if she doesn't chill out.

But!! I did have time for some pics of Sir Chrips A Lot probably male.. i just moved both of the "males" into Esmeralda's brooder cage, since they were just too rough w the littler chicks. They are loving it btw. I put them outside, so they are checking things out!

So thinking Sir is male.. but open to thoughts.. sorry for the blurry pics.. crazy times w that bird!

View attachment 2962946View attachment 2962947View attachment 2962948View attachment 2962949View attachment 2962951
Crazy hair🤭

Well today was busy.. got the run and coop all setup, woohoo!!!!!

My back is killing me.. and im losing patience w Elsa (my grumpy cochin).. i might rehome her if she doesn't chill out.

But!! I did have time for some pics of Sir Chrips A Lot probably male.. i just moved both of the "males" into Esmeralda's brooder cage, since they were just too rough w the littler chicks. They are loving it btw. I put them outside, so they are checking things out!

So thinking Sir is male.. but open to thoughts.. sorry for the blurry pics.. crazy times w that bird!

View attachment 2962946View attachment 2962947View attachment 2962948View attachment 2962949View attachment 2962951
It looks female to me. Do you have a pic of one of the definate boys for a comparison?

It looks female to me. Do you have a pic of one of the definate boys for a comparison?
The two assumed boys look pretty much the same with the wacky hair. They both act like crazies!! The one i think is female sits nicely cuddling with the others. I put the crazies in their own brooder and they've calmed down and the 4 not- crazies are much happier.

So... not a big surprise, but one of the assumed male tolbunts has tiny red wattles starting. My polkie has red, but they are still flat, but the tolbunt's are actually mini round circles.

The other assumed male i took pics of the other day (Sir chirps a lot) does NOT have any red.. but the crest feathers are iffy. Still thinking i have 2 polish males.. but still waiting! Someone is getting "vocal." Not a crow.. yet.. but loud noise rather than peeps like everyone else.

Guess what..... of the 3 tolbunts, 2 are female!!!!!! Woohooo!! And the male is crowing, and its a full crow, but just not loud at alllll!! So.. he might be a keeper!! 🐓

Wilma and Pebbles
20220213_174455.jpg

Pebbles and her crooked crest
20220213_174441.jpg

She still has pinned feathers, as they finish coming in, they are turning out super pretty 😍
20220213_174437.jpg

The roo, Fred, is just sooo funny. Everyone else just wanders around and comes to peck my shoes, but Fred runs back to the coop and hides!!! I'll try to get a new pic of him, hes so much bigger than the girls and i just love his crow!!! Its totally something i can sleep through! 💤 😴 ⛔ 🎺

Guess what..... of the 3 tolbunts, 2 are female!!!!!! Woohooo!! And the male is crowing, and its a full crow, but just not loud at alllll!! So.. he might be a keeper!! 🐓

Wilma and Pebbles
View attachment 2993173

Pebbles and her crooked crest
View attachment 2993174

She still has pinned feathers, as they finish coming in, they are turning out super pretty 😍
View attachment 2993175

The roo, Fred, is just sooo funny. Everyone else just wanders around and comes to peck my shoes, but Fred runs back to the coop and hides!!! I'll try to get a new pic of him, hes so much bigger than the girls and i just love his crow!!! Its totally something i can sleep through! 💤 😴 ⛔ 🎺
Adorable! SO jealous of your tolbunt cuties!

Back
Top Bottom