The Pita Pinta Asturiana

Mine have also slowed with heat. Once again the Bresse are still laying. 4 to 5 out of 7 most days.
Maybe when they start laying again I can get some eggs. Pullets would be nice. We usually come up your way every fall for Apple Hill. Not sure if they are doing that this year but could combine the trip if so.
One or two roosters have your name on them.
Bresse do lay a lot of eggs!

Mine have also slowed with heat. Once again the Bresse are still laying. 4 to 5 out of 7 most days.
Maybe when they start laying again I can get some eggs. Pullets would be nice. We usually come up your way every fall for Apple Hill. Not sure if they are doing that this year but could combine the trip if so.
I have 5 RIRs and 1 Easter Egger now and they are giving us Eggs and more eggs. In fact we cannot eat all.....gave on dozen to one neighbor
and just gave another neighbor another dozen. Aria

I have 5 RIRs and 1 Easter Egger now and they are giving us Eggs and more eggs. In fact we cannot eat all.....gave on dozen to one neighbor
and just gave another neighbor another dozen. Aria
My girls just don’t like the heat. It’s ranging from 95 to 104 here. 102 today. I still get enough eggs to keep my customers happy but it’s getting slim.

Apple Hill is open but there are restrictions. We picked blueberries yesterday at the organic farm that is just down the road from us. We had to have a reservation, pay $5 per car, and had to wear masks even though there are acres of blueberry bushes so social distancing was much greater than 6 ft.

Apple Hill is open but there are restrictions. We picked blueberries yesterday at the organic farm that is just down the road from us. We had to have a reservation, pay $5 per car, and had to wear masks even though there are acres of blueberry bushes so social distancing was much greater than 6 ft.
Good to know. I usually take a day off so it’s quieter than a weekend. Not too sure we will go this year.

Back
Top Bottom