The Playground (Anna’s chat thread v2)

Pics

lilmillefleur

chillin' with my peeps!
8 Years
Oct 3, 2015
MA
I’m starting a second chat thread! Welcome to the playground, a thread for the young, lively, and the young at heart!
Hop on over, friends from my artist thread, or anyone else who needs talking to!

Here’s some playground rules:
1. All BYC rules apply!
2. Be mindful that there are young members here, so always remain polite and calm with others.
3. Since I imagine that fandom will be discussed, I won’t allow ships involving incest, pedophillia or beastiality to be talked about here. If in doubt...don’t.
4. No posting stolen or traced artwork and claiming it as your own. Always give credit!
5. Please no religious or political discussions, but be courteous of other opinions or beliefs.
6. Venting is allowed here, but if you have really serious problems, this is not the place. But my DM’s are always open.
7. Sharing personal information about yourself, including your full name, age, or town is absolutely not allowed.
8. And of course...no screaming, pushing, shoving, roughhousing, or name-calling. Only one person on the slide at a time!

That’s all, guys! Thanks for reading the rules. Now come sit next to me on the swings!

Last edited:
I’m starting a second chat thread! Welcome to the playground, a thread for the young, lively, and the young at heart!
Hop on over, friends from my artist thread, or anyone else who needs talking to!

Here’s some house rules:
1. All BYC rules apply!
2. Be mindful that there are young members here, so always remain polite and understanding. If someone’s bothering you just block them and report if necessary.
3. Since I imagine that fandom will be discussed, I won’t allow ships involving incest, pedophillia or beastiality to be talked about here. If in doubt...don’t.
4. No posting stolen or traced artwork and claiming it as your own. Always give credit!
5. Please no religious or political discussions, but be courteous of other opinions or beliefs.
6. Venting is allowed here, but if you have really serious problems, this is not the place. Go to therapy, call a hotline, DM me, but we don’t want to guilt or upset our friends here.
7. Sharing personal information about yourself, including your full name, age, or town is absolutely not allowed. If anyone feels as though they are being groomed or pressured into sharing info, report them! It doesn’t matter if you think they are a friend!

That’s all, guys! Thanks for reading the rules. Now come sit next to me on the swings!
Yo! Glad to be here! ❤️

It’s very noisy at this playground I can’t hear you! just kidding 😂

Doing pretty good! A bit stressed and tired but aren’t we all :). How about yourself PuffyPoo?
I’m doing OK. I had a huge camp hosted at my farm this week. Today was the first day of relative peace and quiet, so that was nice. And luckily it was sunny yesterday, but it has been thunderstorming today since 5pm.

Back
Top Bottom