Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
My chickens would have pretty much a manchen.It would be a huge(50X40)coop with a huge run(70X80)Or more, they would have a lot of grass, dust bathing, sun bathing areas, and they would also be ale to free range at times.Or, they would have a 30X40 house, with electric fencing all around the free ranging area covered with netting and hardware cloth to keep names away and be able to free range this way.Yes, my chickens mean the world to be :cool:

SQ?

I'd have a hug walk in coop with a bug window. I'd have a HUUUUUUGE garden full of fruits and veggys and trees and a pond and other plants. Id keep my chickens in there all the time. Id either have a huge flock full of all the breeds i ever wanted or a small flock if 5-8 hens and a roo of Blue Copper Marans. ( my favorite breed )

SQ?

Be careful with mixing ponds and chickens...I've had two chickens drown in ponds.
hit.gif

I would have them live in a giant mansion-coop: it would have 3 floors. there would be a lighting system and an automatic feeder and waterer on each floor. every week i would take them out to free-range in the yard while the auto cleaner cleaned it all out.

the first floor: would be 8 ft. by 12ft. it would be a hardware cloth run with 4 feet of bedding in the ground. there would be a ramp up to the second and third floor, compete with sticks so my silkies could get up easily. there would be a safe, always accessible, long tunnel of hardware cloth that ran along a berry patch, and at the end there would be a pond (with covering, i don want a repeat of the KindaFarmGal's experience) and it would have coi or maybe an octopus just for me :p

the second: would be 5ft. by 12ft. it would be nesting areas with curtains between the boxes. it would also have windows. on the other side there would be a hole for a small, yet sturdy tree to be growing. however it would have hardware cloth around the space where it reached the second floor.

the third: a hardware cloth box, basically. hardware cloth on all sides, including ceiling. here it would have sticks of all sizes and a lot of toys including a swing and a music box to keep them from squawking.

As you can tell, i have big plans for my chickens
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom