Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
@Alexandra33 .

SQ?
Awwwwww, how precious!
hugs.gif

Hmmmm..... @chicken4prez , @RodNTN , @NathanZee , or @Spyderk117 .
lol.png

SQ?

Last edited:
I'd call @PeepersMama- she has a way with words- @chicken4prez's got a sensible head on her shoulders, @CuzChickens would crack herself up and annoy the police, @Cluckcluck1215 could probably bust me out with a plan...
XD overall, @dan26552 would be the best person call due to the fact he's actually CALM. :lol:
:plbb Pups, don't take this seriously! :lol:
SQ!

Last edited:
I'd call @PeepersMama - she has a way with words- @chicken4prez 's got a sensible head on her shoulders, @CuzChickens would crack herself up and annoy the police, @Cluckcluck1215 could probably bust me out with a plan...
XD overall, @dan26552 would be the best person call due to the fact he's actually CALM.
lol.png

If I visited you I'd sit down and ask why the heck you were even in jail and perhaps bring Lily with me. You would tell me why and I would talk with you. XD

Exactly! You're always so collected! :D
And me being in jail would probably run along the lines of, "Defying Parents and Breaking the Bed Curfew by staying on BYC till 4 AM." :lol:
I'd call [@=/u/449025/PeepersMama]@PeepersMama[/@]- she has a way with words- [@=/u/360438/chicken4prez]@chicken4prez[/@]'s got a sensible head on her shoulders, [@=/u/419786/CuzChickens]@CuzChickens[/@] would crack herself up and annoy the police, [@=/u/397894/Cluckcluck1215]@Cluckcluck1215[/@] could probably bust me out with a plan...

XD overall, [@=/u/314399/dan26552]@dan26552[/@] would be the best person call due to the fact he's actually CALM. :lol:

If I visited you I'd sit down and ask why the heck you were even in jail and perhaps bring Lily with me. You would tell me why and I would talk with you. XD

Well, I will give a serious answer!
@Micah wroting! Only person I really know that well!

Okay switch Question!

Do you have to eat pretty much organic food? So all healthy?

hugs.gif

You're so calm and understanding! Way more but those were the first two things I love about you that came to mind.
smile.png

This is such a good question!!!!!
My heart officially just melted!
hugs.gif
You always know how to make a day even more special.
love.gif
Thank you!!!!!

I would say the same, plus you're quite level-headed, as well as wonderfully caring!
smile.png

~Amari

Back
Top Bottom