The Quacki Campbell Thread

Pics
I'll just be thankful if they lay any eggs - big or small!
I've been trying for 9 years to find a bird that lays lots of eggs consistently with zero success. I've tried countless breeds of chickens - even went as far as buying Black Australorps from one of the best breeders of Black Australorps in the whole United States. That was a failure, too! The breeder I got them from bred them for increased egg production and fertility, yet mine turned out to be infertile and didn't lay very many eggs!
That's why I now have KCs. Supposedly they're supposed to be great egg layers and lay consistently. I'm about to test that and see if it's really true. I sure pray it is!

I'll just be thankful if they lay any eggs - big or small!
I've been trying for 9 years to find a bird that lays lots of eggs consistently with zero success. I've tried countless breeds of chickens - even went as far as buying Black Australorps from one of the best breeders of Black Australorps in the whole United States. That was a failure, too! The breeder I got them from bred them for increased egg production and fertility, yet mine turned out to be infertile and didn't lay very many eggs!
That's why I now have KCs. Supposedly they're supposed to be great egg layers and lay consistently. I'm about to test that and see if it's really true. I sure pray it is!

In general I’d say all of my ducks are more consistent layers than any of my chickens (all LF layers).

Blurry pictures, but here are my 6 Campbells... 4 drakes & 2 hens. :hmm Some of the boys have gotta go! :gig
E0A7B01E-105A-46F2-B6FB-53E2A193B016.jpeg
BABDAB64-2012-45AC-99D5-EE75D4EC546F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom