~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

okay working on the "black moon tribe"
tongue.png

A lovey hen walks up to you,she ask. "hello and welcome to the black moon tribe, why are you here?"
-Joining forms-

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
History:
Other:
BYC Username:
Breed(Optional):

NOTE: These names are in warrior format. No, "black", blackflower is how it goes. If you are a warrior you do Owlflight, Leaffern, etc., for example. Apprentices' names end in 'beak', and chicks' names end in chick until they reach maturity (6 weeks of age), and the leader will announce their new warrior names.

Leader:

blacklocus - A pure black hen with no combs or wattles, who is kind, fierce, and leader like. She is extremely athletic and good with poisons. had to kill her friend Daggerbeak when she was at WC under her name midnigtflower.

the council:
need

Medicine Chicken:
need

Warriors:
shadowwing-a lovely white pullet, raise in the clan, she is like her sister, trusting of every one in the clan, but not any one else. she is all black even her comb is.

blackleaf-sister of shadowwing, they look the same but blackleafs comb is a pea and not a rose

Apprentices:
none at the time

Broodies:

Chicks:
none yet

Eggs:
None yet.

Rogues and Loners:

None yet.

Last edited:
k here is (tell me if i am wrong) the lay out of the clans are

48043_mh_pic_107.jpg

the flowers- that is were the black flowers are at
wink.png

the dotted lines- were the clan border use to be, ot was taken ober. or for HC and SC case they combine land. and if the red dotted lines are for new clans
big_smile.png

Last edited:
A little close together, gotta be some land between clans.
tongue.png
I don't know how their laid out, but anywho! Cool!

Back
Top Bottom