~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Quote:
Oh, I might have exploded then, but I'm back now! *Manic laughter*

Yep, I am thinking about doing them again. Maybe not quite as evil though, I'm thinking of a story and possibly starting a herd.

*sigh*

i have a choose, chicken clan, or skyherd
hmm.png

Whata 'bout the Fantasy? I believe that's where my flaming ponies are gonna be if ya wanna join the semi dark side.
cool.png

Quote:

Yep, I am thinking about doing them again. Maybe not quite as evil though, I'm thinking of a story and possibly starting a herd.

I would like to join, if you start it up again. I always had an interest in the evil side, I just never show it.

Join HackleClan, the evilness. >:} They still exist on the epic chicken clan fighting thread.

Quote:
I would like to join, if you start it up again. I always had an interest in the evil side, I just never show it.

Mkay, I'm working on it.
I'll do all the chatting here, doing it on the threads gets nowhere.
lol.png
To confusing.

Cool!
Agreed, all of the talking gets mixed up with the RPing!
th.gif
Highly confuzzling....

Quote:
Involved in talking here? Or at WC?

I would never get involved at the WC brawl, it was rediculous and they were acting like children to be honest.
roll.png
Not to be rude of course. Just wanted to be honest. Though I understand that one should keep the thread more like the books, the whole thing went way too far. All you have to say is: "Could we please keep this RP slightly more realistic?" politely and not cause the whole thing to get shut down. Remember, these are just games. Nothing to get your panties in a knot about.
tongue.png

I'm think'in them panties were in more than knots by the end of it!
lol.png
tongue.png

Children!
roll.png

gig.gif
Pretzel knots?

Quote:
I'm think'in them panties were in more than knots by the end of it!
lol.png
tongue.png

Children!
roll.png

gig.gif
Pretzel knots?

Oh yes....
lol.png
th.gif

Quote:
Well, they are horses. What do you expect? Flaming ponies!
lol.png
Oh wait......

Perhaps make what Crazy thought ShadowClan would be at the very start; a simple group of rogues.

Quote:
*sigh*

i have a choose, chicken clan, or skyherd
hmm.png

Whata 'bout the Fantasy? I believe that's where my flaming ponies are gonna be if ya wanna join the semi dark side.
cool.png

mom said one or the other, me and blue could work on bloodwing and scarlet in PMs
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom