~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Well, I'm bored. Bored bored bored bored bored.
tongue.png
Wanna RP with me on Skyherd Zinnia?

Quote:
Well you have to take into consideration the animal species living in the area of your new house, and make sure your pens are secure.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when something bad happens ya just plow right through!

I TOLD my dad that chicken wire (SP) wont work, and now we are paying for it DX i have been plowing thro but right now i just wanna die

Chicken wire only keeps chickens in, it doesn't keep anything out. If you want to keep your chickens safe, use hardware cloth. Thats why I use and I've never had something break into my pens by going through it.

Quote:
X2!

he.gif
why does this always happen to me? i am always kind and try not to kill any one, but my life always seem to suck
barnie.gif

hugs.gif
I'm sorry, really, that you are having such a hard time. We all get there eventually--there are days when life deals us a bad hand and we're left to suffer for it. But you can't let it get you down--even though you're in a dark, empty place and it seems as if there's no way out, remember: there's always a way out. Your circumstances don't control you. You have the power to make the best even out of the worst in life. Don't let the negatives control you.

*gets off soapbox* Yeah, a little rant in there, sorry about that
hide.gif
Sending plenty of hugs your way, MH
hugs.gif

Quote:
I TOLD my dad that chicken wire (SP) wont work, and now we are paying for it DX i have been plowing thro but right now i just wanna die

Chicken wire only keeps chickens in, it doesn't keep anything out. If you want to keep your chickens safe, use hardware cloth. Thats why I use and I've never had something break into my pens by going through it.

he is working on it right now
he.gif
barnie.gif

Quote:
he.gif
why does this always happen to me? i am always kind and try not to kill any one, but my life always seem to suck
barnie.gif

hugs.gif
I'm sorry, really, that you are having such a hard time. We all get there eventually--there are days when life deals us a bad hand and we're left to suffer for it. But you can't let it get you down--even though you're in a dark, empty place and it seems as if there's no way out, remember: there's always a way out. Your circumstances don't control you. You have the power to make the best even out of the worst in life. Don't let the negatives control you.

*gets off soapbox* Yeah, a little rant in there, sorry about that
hide.gif
Sending plenty of hugs your way, MH
hugs.gif

thanks
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom