~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Birdy's character adoption
Come and adopt these characters from me! I have quite a few up for grabs due to time constraints, and interest in newer roleplays both on-site and off-site, and interest in other hobbies in general.
---
Skyherd
Dusty the calm, quiet, and reserved Plains zebra X Gypsy Cob hybrid mare. She's had a rather boring life; I would prefer that she goes to an active user.

Bella's son, Warlock, sired by a Clydesdale by the name of Ace. Light yellow dun.

Bella's daughter, Chloe, sired by Ace. A gorgeous red dun color.
---
Snowpack

Raccoon, a silvery gray Eurasian he-wolf pup. Very bubbly and lots of fun to be around.

Osprey, a gray she-wolf with a black-fringed white mask. Very pretty. Optimistic, caring, loyal, and always courteous. Happens to be medicine wolf at the moment, must go to an active user.
---
WingClan
Woodsnymph, a very dainty little cocopop Serama who is social, sometimes talkative. Cunning and swift on the battlefield but not very strong due to her small size. I was going to keep her, because another user's rooster was in love with her, but their relationship came to an end for reasons unknown to me and now she pretty much nothing very exciting aymore. Would like her to go to someone who will actually do something with her.

Last edited:
Someone take them! I need these guys to go!
hmm.png

If nobody takes them I might have to resort to killing them or making them run away somewhere instead.

I figured as much.
tongue.png
You, being the Boobear and all.

Though I'm extremely shocked nobody wants Bella, people usually jump at the chance to be lead mare/stallion, Alpha male/female, etcetera.

Quote:
Hello!

In a roleplay, you create a character by making their past, personality, and appearance before acting them out with other users' characters, and it's basically an ongoing story. If you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help.

Back
Top Bottom