~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Quote:
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/i...psdRxXcyK_zchR2Lg9C169cwDKEiqmdVM932p7FtJCJIO

Baby unicorn!!!
ep.gif

what is that? is that thing REAL?

No,
lol.png
it's a fake! A fake I tell yee.
tongue.png

Did everyone like totally ignore this post? She clearly put a lot of time into writing this, you guys.
hmm.png

Quote:
I think it's a brilliant idea to give some of our roleplays some plot. It annoys me when someone makes a new roleplay simply because they didn't like the species that the other roleplays had as choices, or if they simply wanted to experience the joys of owning their very own roleplay, but then they don't bother to make the roleplay any different as far as the big idea of it. In the end, it all falls into the endless pile of plotless, cliche roleplays, and gets buried under more roleplays to come. Frankly, it's rather disheartening to watch.

When I join a new roleplay, I am always looking for one that I see as having potential for being interesting. For example, a roleplay about a world full of nothing but chickens won't hold my attention. What are we supposed to do? Scratch around and dustbathe all day long?
idunno.gif

And I second what you seaid about people making a poll. It makes me very happy when people do this first, because they are preventing their roleplay from dying off from disinterest days after being established. I am equally as confused though as to why <3ChickenForever went on to make the roleplay anyway, despite getting nearly twice as many negative votes as positive. Ironically, and I don't want to come across as mean here; that roleplay also does not have much of a plot. So these superhumans got kicked out of their hometowns. What of them now? How about they live a nomadic life, constantly running from people that want their kind dead? How about one leader goes evil, establishes his own city, and the two superhuman civilizations fight the big battle of good vs. evil? These roleplays have potential to be so much more than they are.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think it's a brilliant idea to give some of our roleplays some plot. It annoys me when someone makes a new roleplay simply because they didn't like the species that the other roleplays had as choices, or if they simply wanted to experience the joys of owning their very own roleplay, but then they don't bother to make the roleplay any different as far as the big idea of it. In the end, it all falls into the endless pile of plotless, cliche roleplays, and gets buried under more roleplays to come. Frankly, it's rather disheartening to watch.

When I join a new roleplay, I am always looking for one that I see as having potential for being interesting. For example, a roleplay about a world full of nothing but chickens won't hold my attention. What are we supposed to do? Scratch around and dustbathe all day long?
idunno.gif

And I second what you seaid about people making a poll. It makes me very happy when people do this first, because they are preventing their roleplay from dying off from disinterest days after being established. I am equally as confused though as to why <3ChickenForever went on to make the roleplay anyway, despite getting nearly twice as many negative votes as positive. Ironically, and I don't want to come across as mean here; that roleplay also does not have much of a plot. So these superhumans got kicked out of their hometowns. What of them now? How about they live a nomadic life, constantly running from people that want their kind dead? How about one leader goes evil, establishes his own city, and the two superhuman civilizations fight the big battle of good vs. evil? These roleplays have potential to be so much more than they are.

x2 I really love how you put that nutty. I completely agree with you here.

Quote:

idunno.gif

i didnt see it
hide.gif
and i dont RP on the forms here any more

i had a plot planned out for smokeband and Sunflock, but i never got a chance to fully use them
sad.png

Quote:

idunno.gif

Kinda what I've been saying for the past 3 months.
old.gif

Quote:

old.gif

tongue.png
Yeep. And I agree.

By the way, WingClan still does have a plot with the disaster. Crazy & I discussed it a bit more in a PM and I put the second half into action, but no one replied.
tongue.png

Quote:
old.gif

tongue.png
Yeep. And I agree.

By the way, WingClan still does have a plot with the disaster. Crazy & I discussed it a bit more in a PM and I put the second half into action, but no one replied.
tongue.png

:O I have frogotten about wingclan!

Quote:
tongue.png
Yeep. And I agree.

tongue.png

:O I have frogotten about wingclan!

Do you remembird it now?

Back
Top Bottom