The Sizzle Thread!

Hi all, I am very new to sizzles and have the parents of these chicks. I have 5 sizzle chicks. They hatched between the dates of 10/28/16 and 11/2/16. I can only keep the girls. I am pretty sure # 2 is a boy and he is our only frizzled one. The father is a black show silkie and the mom is a bantam frizzled white cochin. I live in Southern California. It there is anyone out there that can give the little roo a good home, please let me know. I am not zoned for roosters. Please let me know your thoughts on which are pullets and which are cockerels. Thank you so much!

# 1- I think it is a pullet

# 2 - I think it is a cockerel

# 3 - I am hoping it is a pullet

# 4 - I am pretty sure this one is a pullet

# 5 - I am hoping this is a pullet

# 5 again - 2nd photo

They are all adorable and are being raised in the house.

Any advice on sex would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Hi I'm a new member! I have a question I have a smooth Sizzle roo and a silkie hen I actually purchased both of them from a lady in this thread and I'm very excited about how they have turned out so here's my question her eggs are fertile but what will the eggs hatch out as? Because I know in order for it to be deemed a Sizzle it has to be a Cochin and a silkie hen.

This is what my white china looked like in the summer! the last two are what she looks like now... she laid her first egg like 2 months
ago and the was always blood on them.. Now she is missing allot of feathers and kind of rough looking.. I thought maybe she is mothing but I could barely tell on my other chickens!! she doesn't act like anything is wrong but I wanna make sure!! sizzle are really hard to tell!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom