The Sizzle Thread!

Here are update pictures of my smooth feathered splashed (Misty) and darker grey (Smokey Joe).

Both are beauts but that top one, WOW, she's spectacular!

We just got our first sizzles, how I found the thread!

They're soooooooo sweet, I hold them like this everyday!

It looks like I am going to have to re-home my Sizzle rooster. It is just that he makes too much noise. He'll be free to anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is around 6 to 7 months old with the comb features of a Silkie (walnut comb, etc.). Great disposition, I'll pick him up and sit him on my lap till he wants to jump off.

Anyone interested send me a private message.

The good news is that Smokey Joe will have a new home. I donated him to the Monterey County, CA 4H program. They were glad to accept him.

This handsome guy is out of a Silkie/Cochin cross Frizzle roo and a Silkie hen, so I'm not sure whether to consider him a Smooth Sizzle or not, but he does technically have all of the physical qualifications lol! I'm trying to rehome him, but no takers so far. :/ He's really sweet! Hatched out in February.

I have a soft spot for the smooths, I kept quite a few blues back for breeding this year. It's nice to be able to see lacing and patterns on their feathers. That's a gorgeous blue girl!

This handsome guy is out of a Silkie/Cochin cross Frizzle roo and a Silkie hen, so I'm not sure whether to consider him a Smooth Sizzle or not, but he does technically have all of the physical qualifications lol! I'm trying to rehome him, but no takers so far. :/ He's really sweet! Hatched out in February.

I'd call him a Sizzle. Other than his comb being too light, he's there. I hope you find a good home for him soon!

Back
Top Bottom