The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always awake early...especially if I sleep on the couch (better for my shunt). Aric does morning chores because I can't move well enough then I do afternoon and he helps me with evening. Sometimes I don't go to sleep all night.

What color is he ? for the right kind of pit i could find money to drive up and get him and then stop by and see everyone ..  hub is dying for a pit !!! 

He is red in color , kind of rusty looking. He is such a great dog. Loves to go for rides. I just can't have him with my BC. I want him to find his own forever home. He would make a wonderful family dog. If you can give me a phone number or e mail I can take a pic and send it from my phone. I have a real problem uploading pics on BYC. Thank you.

He is red in color , kind of rusty looking. He is such a great dog. Loves to go for rides. I just can't have him with my BC. I want him to find his own forever home. He would make a wonderful family dog. If you can give me a phone number or e mail I can take a pic and send it from my phone. I have a real problem uploading pics on BYC. Thank you.
PMed you my number

ill bb in a few gang ..going down to plug in the incubator lol gonna try to hatch a few eggs from a friend and the two eggs i got from my peking ... do duck eggs take longer ?

Talk to Aric for me...I'd love to take it lol

I know if I didn't have 3 dogs already it wouldn't be a problem. I love pits! LOVE THEM! If we had a fenced in backyard too it would be easier. Sequoia (lab x german shepard) goes on a chain when she goes outside and my little girls (toy and tiny toy) go in the baby play yard because the turkeys are in their run. I really wish we had money to have a fenced in yard or something so they could run around more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom