The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I love our goats. We have three pygmys and a nigerian dwarf. Three wethers and a pregnant (we think) female. They are so funny and very tame. This morning they were all out jumping and bucking and playing king of the mountain on their toys. I don't think you can have one goat very successfully. They are herd animals and have psychological problems if alone. I'll post pics as soon as I can figure how to get them from the phone to my email - ha. I'm sorry you can't see your granddaughter - that's got to be really hard.
Yes they are herd animals but one does well by itself also. They just get more spoiled LOL. I don't know what kind of phone you have but I have an iPhone and I just plug it into my computer and downlaod the pictures from it. I raise hair sheep. I have Katahdin's, Dorpers, and Painted Desert sheep. Good money in lambs. A lot of work but worth it. I would have 2 Alpaca's if Olive would get off them hahahaha.
Ya it's hard not to see my granddaughter. I have 6 grandchildren and she is the only granddaughter. But I'm used to it. My youngest son wants to be a screw off all his life and he has 2 boys that were taken away by the state and we haven't seen them in about 2 years now.But, ya know, life goes on.

OK. Gotta go outside now. Talk to you later.

Morning everyone!
Welcome nikki1, the more the merrier!

I don't know wher evryone is I think the rain here still has them hid under ther covers!

Good morning!
caf.gif

Naww I don't sleep in. I wake up early... but you know... eat breakfast 30 minutes longer that I want to.

big_smile.png

I sleep in..gonna miss that part about living with my in laws !! As far as the animals go..they are used to food afternoon and nights ... My babies know mommy is a late sleeper lol hope everyone is having a good day ! Welcome niki ... Hope I spelled that right ..it is a lot harder to scroll back to check on the phone ..my daughter has the pc lol

I wish Mother Nature would turn the faucet off. I'm ready to send it east. I have completely depleted my solar supply!
Better go try to get something done today, everyone have a good day!

Yes they are herd animals but one does well by itself also. They just get more spoiled LOL. I don't know what kind of phone you have but I have an iPhone and I just plug it into my computer and downlaod the pictures from it. I raise hair sheep. I have Katahdin's, Dorpers, and Painted Desert sheep. Good money in lambs. A lot of work but worth it. I would have 2 Alpaca's if Olive would get off them hahahaha.
Ya it's hard not to see my granddaughter. I have 6 grandchildren and she is the only granddaughter. But I'm used to it. My youngest son wants to be a screw off all his life and he has 2 boys that were taken away by the state and we haven't seen them in about 2 years now.But, ya know, life goes on.

OK. Gotta go outside now. Talk to you later.
You are so right about life going on. I only have 2 grandchildren and we adore them.

How very cool about the sheep and alpaca. Do you sheer them and weave? Olive and the alpaca's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom