The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
BYFM!

ALLL OF THEM ARE BOYS?????????

How'd that happen!!!???
I KNOW!!!
hit.gif
I just have too much testosterone flying around over here I guess...
I would love one (especially that first one) but you're a little too far away.
sad.png

Would you call those show boys then? Jk, lol
We call them Chip'N'Dales LOL

Last edited:

My serema cockerel Fritz loves to terrorize my two boys... They are nearly 3 times his size too! He's the one I am looking to rehome to a someone who wants to breed, not eat... I will eat him first before I do that.

well just send all them roos down here people i wont eat them lol and by the time they get here the second and third pen should be done lol i actually love roosters ... i have 4 adopted ones so far and one that might or might not be a roo im going ot get saturday although they seem to think he is a roo now bc of tail feathers but i dont mind ... hes an NN that is going in with the silkies

well just send all them roos down here people i wont eat them lol and by the time they get here the second and third pen should be done lol i actually love roosters ... i have 4 adopted ones so far and one that might or might not be a roo im going ot get saturday although they seem to think he is a roo now bc of tail feathers but i dont mind ... hes an NN that is going in with the silkies
Expect 3 on your doorstep Monday!
lol.png

All 3 are really good with eachother... Then they just want to "love" on everyone else.

If no one takes them soon, I am going to take them to freezer camp. My neighbors have probably invested in ear plugs. When they get going, THEY DON'T STOP!!! From 7:30-8:30 CROWFEST
D.gif
And the if the one down the street answers back... Oh man! Get ready for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom