The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I forgot to mention the example of what a fantastic friend RustyByrd is...

Aric and I have looked for a nearby place to buy a burning barrel. We found some but they wanted a fortune for them or they were far away. Sunday I burnt a whole curb caddy full of rubbish plus other stuff laying around. But the stuff I put in the burn barrel required me to stand there with a hose because there were so many holes in it.

Last night Rusty called and asked if we were home...which was funny since i answered the phone...then said she was stopping by in a minute. With Rusty it could have been anything lol. She brought us a burn barrel!! We checked on her dog a couple of times while she went up north but she didn't have to bring us a barrel...but she was my hero!!!
hugs.gif

Now I have a whole pile of stuff from here in the house I can throw in there WOOHOO!!
celebrate.gif

They get oyster shell...should I up the amount maybe ??? Also noticed today I have 2 hens missing...I think neighbor that stole the wire came back n got a couple of chickens... It's frustrating
I feed oyster shell free choice. They always have it in there. Glad I don't have your neighbor. About the first time they stole my birds they would cease to exist. I hate a thief !!! A thief and a liar are the two worst things a person can be in my opinion !!!

will give them more and let them free range it instead of just giving them some at a time ... ty all for the suggestions !!!! we are thinking those wireless cameras asap cause without proof I cant point a legal finger .... or a gun either lol not that i can aim that well lol ( I would not seriously shoot another person except maybe with a paintball gun just for clarification !! )
When the cameras go up Im recording and pressing charges this time .. I have had it ... 2 rolls of wire one roll of that green plastic stuff .. some wood and now 2 chickens and its not like we are where people can see us we are off the road a good piece and the only one that knew the stuff was here was the neighbors ... might account for the food being short for past couple of weeks as well now thatI see the pattern ... grrrr shopping on ebay as we speak for 3 wireless camera system .. and we are moving the non bird killing dogs closer to the pens at night ... the neighbor we think is doing it is terrified of dogs !!!

I think I'd be inclined to sit out there in a dark corner, with a bright flash light, camera and my cell phone at the ready and wait. I'm with Robin. Thieves and liars are the very worst.
somad.gif

will give them more and let them free range it instead of just giving them some at a time ... ty all for the suggestions !!!! we are thinking those wireless cameras asap cause without proof I cant point a legal finger .... or a gun either lol not that i can aim that well lol ( I would not seriously shoot another person except maybe with a paintball gun just for clarification !! )
When the cameras go up Im recording and pressing charges this time .. I have had it ... 2 rolls of wire one roll of that green plastic stuff .. some wood and now 2 chickens and its not like we are where people can see us we are off the road a good piece and the only one that knew the stuff was here was the neighbors ... might account for the food being short for past couple of weeks as well now thatI see the pattern ... grrrr shopping on ebay as we speak for 3 wireless camera system .. and we are moving the non bird killing dogs closer to the pens at night ... the neighbor we think is doing it is terrified of dogs !!!
I myself wouldn't have a problem shooting someone if they are helping themselves to my stuff. But, shoot the sucker with the paint balls. Them things sting like hell. Plus they leave big welts LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom