the sultan thread

Pics
Maybe someone can weigh in here...I have bantams...would I be better off holding out for bantam sultans or are they small enough that they could get along ok? Also those that have them...how are they laying?

Quote:
White is the only color of Sultan in the APA Standard in the US. That said, in other countries, they have been working towards other colors for some time, and have had the time to perfect them.
Some of us Sultan breeders in the US are working to follow in their footsteps, as they have some FABULOUS birds in other countries, as well as working on new colors here.
smile.png
In the US, the Sultan fell out of favor for some time, so now it is time to play "catch up" to the rest of the world. Unfortunately, even our basic White needs a LOT of help with proper breeding.................but if the Fates smile, we will get those back to the Standard and surpass with the new colors!
smile.png

my moms been looking for some hatching eggs and i have been trying to help her find some, she wants to know the price and see pics of the stock that the eggs come from. know anyone that has hatching eggs for sale?

Dose anyone have pics of this breed is it really that rare of a colour I've hered there is no more then 5000 in the world

Last edited:
I was wondering if you any one knew anybody who breeds show qualty bantam sultans. I'd love to hatch some, and I would apprecate any help you could give me. Thanks in advance.

PS My first post since the relaunch

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom