The Sun Came Out Today!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I thought it would be fun to let my ducks swim in the Koi pond. NO!!!! The tore up all the plants, chased the fish and pooped so much the fish nearly died! Lesson learned. The ducks need to stay in their pen with the kiddie pool.
wink.png

Well, it is sunny here today. I am going to be working outside while it lasts. I have no faith that is will stay this nice.
This was a horribly wet fall winter and spring.
sad.png

We here in Idaho are blessed with a beautiful day too. Dh is on the rider trying to get it mowed before it rains again. It is suppose to be nice most of the week-end. That figures, I am filling in at work for people.
roll.png
That is okay, hopefully, they will have wonderful week-ends.
smile.png

We just put the ducks in the new home. They are liking it tremendously!

L&Schickens :

I thought it would be fun to let my ducks swim in the Koi pond. NO!!!! The tore up all the plants, chased the fish and pooped so much the fish nearly died!

lol.png
(Humor = Tragedy + Time)

When we got ducks, we finally built the pond we had planned and bought materials for years before. I even went out and bought the pond plants I'd always dreamed of having. Only to watch them get ripped to shreds. Sigh. Among them was a beautiful pond lily. Big mistake there.

Your horses are gorgeous as well. You live a charmed life!
smile.png

Yesterday improved my mental being by about 1000%. I jumped on the tractor and mowed things. I mowed things that didnt' even need to be mowed. I just wanted to mow and go around in circles on my tractor without getting rained on.

Now I suppose the fun is over. Even though we have 4 more days of sun predicted, I have no excuse now to not be weeding the garden.
hmm.png

Ugh.

When we moved in here, I found about 200 gallons of old deep fryer grease in the barn. Apparently the people before us were going to get rich on it. I have no idea what to do with it. I can hardly lift the jugs. I may burn it just to make the problem go away.

Back
Top Bottom