The Svart Hona (Swedish Black Hen) Thread!

Pics
Oh! I'm so excited! Mine just came today! They are amazing! (I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture...) They are still young- but adorable! I'm totally in love!

Oh! I'm so excited! Mine just came today! They are amazing! (I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture...) They are still young- but adorable! I'm totally in love!
Start a new post or quote a post. Look for the tool bar at the top and find the insert image button. If you do not see it, click the more link on the top right of the screen.

At the insert image dialogue box, click on upload image. Browse for the image file and select it for uploading.

I hope to see the pictures soon!

Last edited:
X2 :)

Boykin2010 - do you offer a hatching service if I bought your sh eggs? Or do you have chicks?

DCchicken- have yours stopped being broody/are there good signs in the incubator?

Svenskavessla- pictures!! We all love pictures! ! Lucky you!

X2
smile.png

Boykin2010 - do you offer a hatching service if I bought your sh eggs? Or do you have chicks?

DCchicken- have yours stopped being broody/are there good signs in the incubator?

Svenskavessla- pictures!! We all love pictures! ! Lucky you!
I finally broke the broody. But the high temps is keeping all of my chickens from laying right now.

Got it! Thanks! For some reason the toolbar wasn't showing up when I used chrome- but when I switched to Firefox it did. I had posted pictures before so I knew it could be done- probably just some extension I added making life more complicated than it should be. But here they are! Sorry for the bad picture quality, I'll try to take better ones later.

Got it! Thanks! For some reason the toolbar wasn't showing up when I used chrome- but when I switched to Firefox it did. I had posted pictures before so I knew it could be done- probably just some extension I added making life more complicated than it should be. But here they are! Sorry for the bad picture quality, I'll try to take better ones later.
They look amazing!

Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom