~The Threat of The Shadows~ Chat Thread

@RoostersAreAwesome Okay so for Otterpaw and Kestrelpaw, warriors that can mentor them are Swallowtail, Snakelash, Stormwind, Silversun, Nightblaze, and Eagleflight (let me know if any of ya'll see something that's incorrect so I can fix the character page :D)

Also also I was wondering if I could make Kestrelpaw a dad because I did wanna make a senior warrior type dad character to just kinda rival Pebblefire and his beliefs :p

@RoostersAreAwesome Okay so for Otterpaw and Kestrelpaw, warriors that can mentor them are Swallowtail, Snakelash, Stormwind, Silversun, Nightblaze, and Eagleflight (let me know if any of ya'll see something that's incorrect so I can fix the character page :D)

Also also I was wondering if I could make Kestrelpaw a dad because I did wanna make a senior warrior type dad character to just kinda rival Pebblefire and his beliefs :p
Any of those cats would work for either of them.
Sure! You can make him however you want. :p

Cool cool, I don't own any of them so you'll have to see with their users :') I also didn't pick any of the super young warriors as mentor options because they seem in the age where then just became warriors themselves.

Sweet! He'll probably be a bit of a pain tbh, he's super proud of his kid but probably not the most present because welp warrior dads are usually like that but he sticks to older beliefs and it probably a bit too harsh on nonclan born cats, he's gonna be a prideful mess honeSTLY

I'd love for Snakelash or Silversun to mentor one of them.
Silversun is very loquacious and sweet, probably a better mentor then Snakelash, who is brooding, snappish and harsh, so keep that in mind XD

Cool cool, I don't own any of them so you'll have to see with their users :') I also didn't pick any of the super young warriors as mentor options because they seem in the age where then just became warriors themselves.

Sweet! He'll probably be a bit of a pain tbh, he's super proud of his kid but probably not the most present because welp warrior dads are usually like that but he sticks to older beliefs and it probably a bit too harsh on nonclan born cats, he's gonna be a prideful mess honeSTLY
Nonexistent dads in Warriors? NAAH
*cough*Spiderleg*cough*

Back
Top Bottom