The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Guess who candled early :p

all the serama that were with us on the first official candling are still developing, and from the Tsouloufates, Jelly Bean, Κουλουράκι, Τσουρέκι, and all the others I randomly picked up are developing! The rest will remain a mystery until this Friday
I'm guessing YOU! Am I right!?! :celebrate

Go Ella and eggie friends!

I'm sorry you will likely miss the zipping and hatching, that is always so amazing to watch! Super cute quail babies you have!
Thank you so much @2ndTink. I appreciate it! 🥰 I’m guessing there will be at least 2-4 more when I get home, and the rest will wait until I’m sleeping! 🤣

all the serama that were with us on the first official candling are still developing, and from the Tsouloufates, Jelly Bean, Κουλουράκι, Τσουρέκι, and all the others I randomly picked up are developing! The rest will remain a mystery until this Friday
This is so exciting! Go Τσουρέκι and all of the eggs! ❤️❤️🥚🥚❤️❤️

Go!!!!!! Teeny Freddie!!!! Go Serama Eggies!
❤️❤️🥚❤️❤️

twinkle twinkle magic GIF by Canticos World

I just thought this was cute.

Back
Top Bottom