The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Thank you Fluffy! šŸ„° Evvie rules this roost! Itā€™s great to know Freddieā€™s finally staying dry! Ornery tiny one! Iā€™m having the same issue with my tiniest king quail. So much that I had to remove him and one of his hatch mates to their own brooder. Heā€™s sooo small that Iā€™m just using water bottle lids. Heā€™s the tinier one in the front. Not a good photo, but it shows the size difference. Heā€™s actually older than the dark chick. But, heā€™s doing very well, if I can only keep him dry! ā¤ļø
View attachment 3824194

Aw, such a precious little one! Hopefully it starts growing and stops trying to swim soon!

You should've seen him with his first batch. He was around 6 months old (?) when they hatched. He and Cruella were glowing
glow in the dark dancing GIF
? Glowing in the dark ?

Aw, such a precious little one! Hopefully it starts growing and stops trying to swim soon!
ME TOO! Hes doing very good in the new brooder. I incubated this latest small clutch of king eggs, because the broodie shockingly passed away on the nest. Heā€™s now 4 days old, and his siblings are 3 days.

ME TOO! Hes doing very good in the new brooder. I incubated this latest small clutch of king eggs, because the broodie shockingly passed away on the nest. Heā€™s now 4 days old, and his siblings are 3 days.

I'm sorry for your loss. These chicks will have a lovely life with you

@BDutch thankfully Croatia didn't bring their chickens to stage, but that didn't make their performance any different. Still terrible :p
Ooh help. I just started to look on demand. I had an appointment snd completely forgot Eurovision. Thanks for the reminder.
Probably glad I can skip some performances. šŸ¤­

Back
Top Bottom