^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP

Naeva woke up the next morning and went to the mirror on her dresser, putting on makeup like she did every morning. Once her face, clothes, and hair were taken care of she went to make herself some breakfast. While she didn't actually need food, it was nice to eat a real meal every once in a while.

Naeva woke up the next morning and went to the mirror on her dresser, putting on makeup like she did every morning. Once her face, clothes, and hair were taken care of she went to make herself some breakfast. While she didn't actually need food, it was nice to eat a real meal every once in a while. 
(Ok, now, it would be pretty ironic for Daniel to become her boyfriend/mate, so would you like her to be single, be with Daniel, or with another vampire I or someone else could make?) Daniel was already wide awake, and headed for the city. He need to find more lumber for his house.

(Ok, now, it would be pretty ironic for Daniel to become her boyfriend/mate, so would you like her to be single, be with Daniel, or with another vampire I or someone else could make?) Daniel was already wide awake, and headed for the city. He need to find more lumber for his house.
(I honestly don't really have a preference. So, whatever you want, I guess.)

Back
Top Bottom