The Unofficial Virtual Chicken Show! Ends October 1!!!!!

Hey everyone, today I saw an online poultry show and I thought I wanted to host one so here are the requirements:
-pick one of three categories to enter as Novice (it is your first show), Advanced (you have done a few but not much), Competitive (you do shows all the time and you're practically a pro)
- after that you will enter the picture as one of three subcategories based off of what you're doing:
- hen (over 6 months old)
- pullet (under 6 months old)
- rooster (over 6 months old)
- cockerels (under 6 months old)
- hatchlings (under 4 weeks old)
- chick (between 4 and 8 weeks old)

-the chick category does not have to be sexed as well as the hatchlings. If you have a chicken that is unsexed but you know the age we will put it in whatever category we need some in.
-you can caption your photo for bonus points
-you MUST put the name of the chicken, the age, your category (novice, advanced, and competitive), your subcategory (hen, rooster, pullet, etc.), and the breed example down below:

Novice- Hen- This is Cashew my 10-month-old Rhode Island red-
Cashew is looking in the dirt for worms
You can have up to five entries.
The contest ends on October 1st, 2020. To submit photos reply to this thread. The prizes for each category and subcategory will be announced soon!
Thanks and good luck!
When will there be results or are you judging?

“Shenanigans”
Sorry ...it was called by her

Attachments

• F4BCFBC1-18B3-4210-8A12-60D5D58A0200.jpeg
    F4BCFBC1-18B3-4210-8A12-60D5D58A0200.jpeg
    590.4 KB · Views: 4
I’m certainly a novice at entering any sort of animal show. But I think I’ve got some pretty nice photos of my lovely girls. So I’m entering each of them.
This is Miss Eggysness (aka Agnes) she’s 2.2 years old OEGB. She’s my broody girl and she’s a wonderful momma hen View attachment 2339959
View attachment 2339968View attachment 2339969
Next up are her daughters that you see in that last photo (Abigail on the left, Lucie on the right). Miss Eggysness has done a fine job growing her girls into lovely little pullets. Both are just hitting 18 weeks this week. Abby is a Blue Plymouth Rock and Lucie is our Ameraurcana.View attachment 2339972View attachment 2339987
and finally in memory of my sweetest girl ever. This is Miss Annie, our lovely little Barred Rock. She passed away in June from pancreatic cancer. She was 3 at the time. We miss her sweet, gentle spirit every day.View attachment 2339989View attachment 2339990
So there we have it. Our entire little flock all up as contenders in this show.View attachment 2339962View attachment 2339998View attachment 2339970
They are in results will be out soon.

Back
Top Bottom