*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

(haha okay i guess she'll be getting in a carriage?Haha their wearing ball-gowns right? Oh and a splendid braid is a type of hairstyle)

Lariah picked up her dress and stepped onto the carriage. Her hair had been put into a splendid french braid with a shining hair pin. Her dress was a puffy, burgundy sweetheart tulle ballgown with a slight round shape. Floral lace decorated the dress from the waist up. She could barely see her feet since the dress was so long and poofy. She didn't know what her face looked like, since the maids fussed around so much that she didn't have time to look in the mirror. Lariah sat down in the cushioned seat and took a deep breath.

Last edited:
(Small talk? I practically wrote a novel.)
(Uh huh.)

Edwin, sitting across from Lariah, smiled somewhat at her. He wasn't in the mood to be polite and comment on ladies' jeweled gowns. "Hello," he said bluntly.

Jane nodded. "The castle grounds are quite beautiful," she replied. "Do you have any family?" She asked, switching the subject abruptly.

The carriage took off with a lurch, throwing Mariah back slightly. "My dear," she said to Audric. "I do hope Peter acknowledged what I told him. More than acknowledged, I hope he actually intends to obey!"
-----
Redd went back to his room to make sure everything was set to take place at the right times. If his calculations and stalking had been any good, Alena should be going to the prince's room to tidy up within a half hour or so.

Katrina glanced nervously around the fancy room. She was very rarely sent here to do anything, but she knew perfectly well what it was and who it belonged to. "What clothes?" She asked Alfric, confused.

Last edited:
(Uh huh.)

Edwin, sitting across from Lariah, smiled somewhat at her. He wasn't in the mood to be polite and comment on ladies' jeweled gowns. "Hello," he said bluntly.
(i admit i did go little too much into detail hehe)

Lariah felt very uncomfortable. She was hot, her face felt melted, her dress was itchy, and not to notice her hands were clammy. Something was bugging her. " Haven't talked to you in awhile, haven't I?" She said in a faked, approachable tone. Lariah felt like just leaving this carriage and riding out into the forest. Balls weren't her things. All the fake ladies and gentlemen with their plastered smiles and personalities. They spent so much time on everything, which she did herself. She hated it all.

Lariah felt very uncomfortable. She was hot, her face felt melted, her dress was itchy, and not to notice her hands were clammy. Something was bugging her. " Haven't talked to you in awhile, haven't I?" She said in a faked, approachable tone. Lariah felt like just leaving this carriage and riding out into the forest. Balls weren't her things. All the fake ladies and gentlemen with their plastered smiles and personalities. They spent so much time on everything, which she did herself. She hated it all.
(no you're fine! I was 'uh-huhing' Lsky :p )

Edwin simply nodded, then turned his attention to the window. He was, and had been, concerned for Alena's safety ever since his mother had talked to her. If the queen knew something was between them, she would more than likely do her best to stop it immediately, and in any way possible.
-------
Edmund clapped to get all the servant's attention. He gave them a few last directions before resigning to his room to dress for the ball.

(Uh huh.)

Jane nodded. "The castle grounds are quite beautiful," she replied. "Do you have any family?" She asked, switching the subject abruptly.

The carriage took off with a lurch, throwing Mariah back slightly. "My dear," she said to Audric. "I do hope Peter acknowledged what I told him. More than acknowledged, I hope he actually intends to obey!"
-----
Redd went back to his room to make sure everything was set to take place at the right times. If his calculations and stalking had been any good, Alena should be going to the prince's room to tidy up within a half hour or so.

Katrina glanced nervously around the fancy room. She was very rarely sent here to do anything, but she knew perfectly well what it was and who it belonged to. "What clothes?" She asked Alfric, confused.
Alfric coughs and try's to hold eye contact with Katrina.
"Yes.. My.. my clothes." He gestures at her. "For the.. ball."
He pushes his shoulders back and tries to look more confident. She would be able to get him into the princes room. He just had to convince her..

" Edwin, something's wrong, isn't it?" Lariah asked. He looked very disturbed and uncomfortable, like what Lariah thought she looked like right now.
Edwin turned his head slowly to look at her. "Hm?" He wondered how long he could delay this conversation. He just wasn't in the mood for it, or conversation in general.

Edwin turned his head slowly to look at her. "Hm?" He wondered how long he could delay this conversation. He just wasn't in the mood for it, or conversation in general.
He didn't seem like he was going to spit out what was bothering him any time soon. Lariah sighed and looked out the window. I wonder if-. Her head was thrown forward as the carriage bumped violently. Lariah got a hold of herself and realized the weren't moving. With rising anxiety and frustration, she threw the carriage door open and stepped out to talk to the coachmen.
" Would you like to explain what that was?" She snarled.

Back
Top Bottom