The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
I think Morgan just went a trifle loco with the "clear" stuff. He'll be ok but maybe not so much of a pacifist now. The Kingdom will be joining up with the others for the big battle. There are only a few episodes left for the season, wonder where they'll leave us hanging this time?

I think Morgan just went a trifle loco with the "clear" stuff. He'll be ok but maybe not so much of a pacifist now. The Kingdom will be joining up with the others for the big battle. There are only a few episodes left for the season, wonder where they'll leave us hanging this time?
Sasha and Rosita having Negan in their sights about to pull the trigger as the Saviors are about to take off into battle the Resistance is good cliffhanger point.

So what did you all think of the last episode?

Is Sasha going to make it out of the Saviors compound alive?

Is whatshisname (pickle mullet guy) really a turncoat?

Will Maggie ever have that baby?

What's next??

So what did you all think of the last episode?

Is Sasha going to make it out of the Saviors compound alive?

Is whatshisname (pickle mullet guy) really a turncoat?

Will Maggie ever have that baby?

What's next??
I think Eugene is working an angle to come at Negan sideways to take him out. Not really sure what would happen with Sasha. About the way I would see her surviving being in Saviorville is if she gets to Eugene first and pretends to be Eugene's girl.

Coming up tonight! I think this will be the 2nd to last new show before the season ends, right?

If something is going to happen, they better get on it!

pop.gif
pretty good episode so far

My dad likes to watch Black Sails first because they're on at the same time and he says TWD has too many ads so he watches that (i don't like it) and then we watch the recording of TWD and skip all the ads lol

Back
Top Bottom