The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
I did not bother to watch the whole show. Has been a disappointing season. I was working on the rabbit cage. I did come in and saw his wound. Hubby was watching. I must say i never was too attached to Carl.
It must have happened while Carl was struggling with those other walkers with that new guy who had the walker traps.
I'm disappointed in how little they've went into Negan's backstory. Maybe I'm just being difficult because of my comic reading.
Yeah, me too. From the sounds of things Negan brought a little order to a pretty shitty place, but how in the heck did they get so many A-holes there to get that place set up to be a pretty shitty place to be that it was worth it at the time to join up to be a worker or savior there??

Anyone know why they fired Carl?

From what I gathered he wasn't fired so much as he's grown up and will be going off to college.

I saw a photo of him online the other day with his hair all cut short...almost forgot what he looks like with 2 eyes and a face you can see :p

Back
Top Bottom