The wanted to buy section

All the same categories for birds would be nice, and then one for bird supplies, one for other animals, and one for roos only!! I think if we had a list of roos wanted it'd make many of us soooooooooooooooooooooo happy!

(from a selling member's standpoint)
Less is more.

Maybe
Birds
Eggs
Chicken related (supplies etc)
Everything else (handcraft, dogs, labels)

Any more categorizing, Rob may as well have a stand alone auction/selling site because the main index page will be a mile long.

Quote:
This absolutely epitomizes the reasons why I feel there needs to be a separate index page just for auctions and a little button at the top on the NavBar next to Logout (or somesuch) for 'AUCTIONS,' for those of us who shop, which will take us to the Auctions Index. I want it RIGHT THERE and don't want to go to the index page I NEVER visit unless I'm shopping- and then I have to scroll down, la, la, la, Yada, yada. I hate that. I don't want to scroll through the index. I never go there otherwise. This is my main complaint with auctions here.

I think many folks only use the 'recent posts' and 'my posts,' for the most part, unless posting. This is what I hear, anyway. I would love to keep moving that way, instead of having to navigate out of what acts as my home page when I'm here. For that matter, I want a 'My posts' button on that bar. I hate scrolling to the bottom of the 'recent posts' page to find it, just to return to a conversation I was having.

Do other people navigate differently here?

Last edited:
Quote:
I like the roos only idea
thumbsup.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
This absolutely epitomizes the reasons why I feel there needs to be a separate index page just for auctions and a little button at the top on the NavBar next to Logout (or somesuch) for 'AUCTIONS,' for those of us who shop, which will take us to the Auctions Index. I want it RIGHT THERE and don't want to go to the index page I NEVER visit unless I'm shopping- and then I have to scroll down, la, la, la, Yada, yada. I hate that. I don't want to scroll through the index. I never go there otherwise. This is my main complaint with auctions here.

I think many folks only use the 'recent posts' and 'my posts,' for the most part, unless posting. This is what I hear, anyway. I would love to keep moving that way, instead of having to navigate out of what acts as my home page when I'm here. For that matter, I want a 'My posts' button on that bar. I hate scrolling to the bottom of the 'recent posts' page to find it, just to return to a conversation I was having.

Do other people navigate differently here?

X2! I'm with you, ChooksChick
smile.png

I like the idea of using a seperate index just for all auctions...

The wanted to buys could be as following :

Eggs
Chicks and Chickens
Chicken related (supplies, egg labels, diapers, harnesses, etc)
Roosters
Other birds and animals
Anything Else

All thoes ideas are great how about prossessing equipment also then if some one is looking for hatching eggs boom they don't have to filter threw all the posts. I guess I am not alone on this one.? thank you byc you guys are great!!!!!

May be both the wanted to buy and for sale section could be set up in this format.
Hatching eggs
feeders waters supplies
prossesing equip
layers
roosters
other

Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom