The Well Composed Chicken -- Small prize offered!

Thanks guys :) She was pretty amazing :) Would race me to see if she could get inside the back door before me lol
I unfortunately don't have too many pics of her in the resolutions needed for the calendar :(
I only have one great shot of Alfie really. But will consider it today :) Thank you

This is Chickpea, my year and a half old easter egger. As you can see, she has lustrous cheek fluff. She's a very quirky bird. She loves to steal people's hair. She will wait until you are defenseless and vulnerable, maybe bent over to fill a feeder. She'll sidle up to you all nonchalant, and then quickly snatch a few strands and scurry off to enjoy the spoils of her raid.

I swear I didn't edit this photo!! The lighting was super weird, so it looks like that...

*creepy music*

"Is that a GHOST?!??!"

The one in the background is Poppy, and the one with the freaked out expression is Mei - they're both easter eggers.

ETA: Her expression totally matches her personality because she can be pretty flight sometimes (mostly to people whom she doesn't know...), hence the paranoid expression :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom