The Welsummer Thread!!!!

Quote:
Good morning Pink and fellow Wellie friends.
frow.gif

I'm waiting (drumming, drumming, drumming fingers) for my hatch date, Thursday 3/24. I've never tried to candle and figure these beautiful, dark eggs would be hard to learn on. All of the eggs look happy and will go into lockdown this coming Monday.
Best wishes to you Beesong for a good hatch!!
thumbsup.gif

Isn't it nice to have Pink helping us with words of wisdom and concern!!!
Thank you Kim.
smile.png

Quote:
frow.gif

I'm waiting (drumming, drumming, drumming fingers) for my hatch date, Thursday 3/24. I've never tried to candle and figure these beautiful, dark eggs would be hard to learn on. All of the eggs look happy and will go into lockdown this coming Monday.
thumbsup.gif

Thank you Kim.
smile.png

Indeed! thank you, Pink, and thank you shesaredroan for your good wishes!

Quote:
frow.gif

thumbsup.gif

Thank you Kim.
smile.png

Good luck with your hatch!
fl.gif

I have Pink embryos! Still very hard to tell much, though; I'll know more in a couple of days. In some of them, the air sac looks strange to me -- like it's on the side of the egg instead of the top. I let them "rest" 24 hrs after their ordeal with the post office; maybe it didn't help? I think I'll know more soon.

Quote:
woot.gif

Kim must be going for Wellie world domination!
lol.png

lol.png
It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it!
gig.gif
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom