The Welsummer Thread!!!!

A couple of pics of Mina, one of my 4 Welsummers.

Last edited:
I have a few 3 month old roosters that I need to get rid of. I have just to many. Anyone think they are worth listing? I know they can be difficult to get rid of.

I have too many have to down size . tyvm in advance.

I am confused, I do not see any Welsummer roosters.
idunno.gif
The first picture might be one in the back going down the coop - but the bird in front is a Silver (Phoenix?) Hen- not a Welsummer. The boy in back doesn't look right either - Welsummers do not hold their wings down like that.

The second two pictures do not look like a Welsummer either, and I am not so sure they are a boy. That looks like my EE hen.

when I got them I was told 2 silver 2 gold and 1portrige Duckwing welsummer Bellecross bantam hens.

I looked them up and I am still confused, Bellecross sells Gold Duckwing Welsummers and Partridge Welsummers - but I did not see any Silver Welsummers. I have never heard of Gold Duckwing Welsummers - only the standard Partridge color which is all I have ever seen.

The Silver Hen looks like my Silver Phoenix Hen - even to the tail feathers which are long and held low like a Phoenix does.

Does anybody else have more information about these birds?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom