The Welsummer Thread!!!!

Quote:
OH that is you???!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I love those colors!

I'm getting some pullet eggs from one of Nate's girls, all speckley! Tiny ones LOL!

Sorry HappyChooks, thought it was YOU that sent me those eggs!

I packed them carefully so I can get some collection of brown eggs and label those by numbers of the breeders and see the wide variations of shades and colors of the terra cotta eggs.

Thank you!
thumbsup.gif

Hi Louie!

Nate, what have you been up to???????? I see you are very busy!

Been very busy, im sure you can tell that tho. Havent been on here much again - its like life is slow for a while, then it just rears up, and is hectic. I quit one of my jobs on tuesday, and have been putting in 40+ hours per week at the farm. Very busy this time of year...

gearing up for the 2011 hatching season. filed my tax return, should have it shortly - another incubator will be on its way! :)

Nate

Must be nice having taxes done this early! I just finished figuring out 4th qtr sales tax so it can be filed on time and then need to start getting our taxes together so maybe by March we can be done
fl.gif
paperwork is the least favorite part of our business!

Quote:
Been very busy, im sure you can tell that tho. Havent been on here much again - its like life is slow for a while, then it just rears up, and is hectic. I quit one of my jobs on tuesday, and have been putting in 40+ hours per week at the farm. Very busy this time of year...

gearing up for the 2011 hatching season. filed my tax return, should have it shortly - another incubator will be on its way! :)

Nate

Must be nice having taxes done this early! I just finished figuring out 4th qtr sales tax so it can be filed on time and then need to start getting our taxes together so maybe by March we can be done
fl.gif
paperwork is the least favorite part of our business!

I actually love paperwork! You should see how I have my orders filed/organized. how I do my accounting on the computer. Its all done perfect. I print it all out, and go change any errors(errors are dumb as a capital letter when all the other ones havent been - ex: 15 eggs vs. 15 Eggs) LOL

I love HIGHLIGHTERS and writing things down so I know exactly.

I had my W-2's, so I figured I would get them all done now, as most people wait until way later, and I usually get a refund within 10 days if I file them right away. :)

I haven't gotten ALL my paperwork, all I have left is waiting for the bank to submit tax chart for our mortgage to come in so we can do our taxes. I don't think we will get much back at all, because of the 'work to pay" program that Obama passed. UGH! taxes!

If they can give me a break on getting Welsummer taxes, I'll go for it!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom