The Westminster Dog Show

Please let something other than a Pekinese win! DH calls those, "bugs with hair!"
I like beagles even if it isn't the right breed for me...how about a rough collie, or Belgian Tervuran (I like the way they look!)...

Sshhh--don't tell my dogs I said that. I have a 12 yr-old Havanese & a Coton de Tulear puppy. My husband was delusional when he bought the puppy.
roll.png

Quote:
Well you got your wish Scrambled. Uno the beagle won the hound category. The irish wolfhound looks JUST like my Charlie girl, both in expression and in color.

I just wish they wouldn't show the 'Echo the shelter dog' (Pedigree) commercials so much. I'm gonna be
hit.gif
before the night is over!

There are two handlers there that I know and one of them, the gal that is showing the Irish (if she won the breed) showed my dog in my avatar at the Rose City Combined Specialty in Portland last year. This years Rose City show was filmed and will be on Animal Planet in April, They had a camera on Liam (my avatar) while he was on the grooming table before we went in the ring. I don't know if it will be part of the show or not but I'm hoping so.
fl.gif

Quote:
My other Irish Setter Flynn tried to bite one of the more famous Black Standard poodles at a show las summer in Merlin Oregon. I'm not proud....but I couldn't blame him. lol

Yeah for the Beagle!!! Have ya'll ever seen that movie "Best in Show", that is one of the most hilarious movies you will ever see!! It's about the Westminster dog show and it is just too funny...rent it and watch it, you won't regret it!! Good for the Beagle!!!

Quote:
Good dog! Good good dog!
lau.gif
Seriously, I could never have a dog that I had to spend more on for grooming products than I do for my HUMAN family!

And who is the nit wit that decided it was soooo imperative that they broadcast wrestling that they moved the dog show to another channel when it had just started????

Back
Top Bottom