The Who, What, Where Poll!

This is AWESOME guys!!!! I hope this helps people figure out how to plan for what they have or want in the future! And I LOVE hearing about how different, YET, similar we all are in keeping chickens!!! My husband and I are PRAYING our house sells soon! There is a house we really want it has .43 acres, JUST perfect for us and what we want! Chicken, fruit trees, and it has a working water well on the property!!! Plus there is a BIG shed that will just be PERFECT for a coop!!! All we would have to do is fence it in and put a pop door in the side! We are so excited!

1. What size of back yard do you have? 27.5 acres
2. How many chicken do you have? 16
3. What area do you live in? Rural, country, mountains, suburbs, city, etc... country/suburbs
4.What size coop do you have? With run or without? (small, medium, large) 53L/36w/48h

1. What size of back yard do you have? 3 acres

2. How many chicken do you have? 100 or so, # varies, about 50/50 hens and roos

3. What area do you live in? Rural, country, mountains, suburbs, city, etc... Mountains

4.What size coop do you have? With run or without? (small, medium, large) 7 coops, runs, cages

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chickens, Bees, Horses, German Shepherds

Quote:
1. They are addicting
2. Because I'm finally able to channel my inner cowgirl.
3. Teaching the kids to raise their own food.

wink.png
lol

Hehe:D

. What size of back yard do you have?1+ acre
2. How many chicken do you have?10
3. What area do you live in? Rural, country, mountains, suburbs, city, etc... Ruralish...
4.What size coop do you have? With run or without? (small, medium, large)4x8 coop, 8x11 attached winter run that's open in 2 spots so girls can decide where they want to be... Free range all the time.

1. What size of back yard do you have?
2. How many chicken do you have?
3. What area do you live in? Rural, country, mountains, suburbs, city, etc...
4.What size coop do you have? With run or without? (small, medium, large)

1 Maybe 1/5 acre. Shared with a garden and a lawn and flower beds.
2 Approx 18 at the moment. ANd 2 Muscovy Ducks.
3 North East Suburban area. Fairly unpopulated as a town, but my area is definitely suburbia.
4 2 coops.... One for the Babies (under 1 year old) One for the elders and freeloaders... And ducks! )In MA we are very integration friendly)
If I had a wish it would be for a doubling of garden space and a set of solar panels for hot water, and some electricity...

1. 1.5 acres (but a 21 acre farm)
2. How many chicken do you have? 3 black orpington chicks, and 13 ducks,
3. What area do you live in? Rural, country, mountains, suburbs, city, etc... the hiks (
lau.gif
the country)
4.What size coop do you have? With run or without? (small, medium, large) 1 have three small coops for the ducks and ducklings, the chicks still live in the brooder. my ducks have a fenced in area about 600 Sq. feet.

Back
Top Bottom