The Winter granny square swap.

Was there a decision on the final round? Are we leaving it random or do we have a set yarn choice? Also, how many are we going to be? I want to get started!

Was there a decision on the final round? Are we leaving it random or do we have a set yarn choice? Also, how many are we going to be? I want to get started!

Yes we agreed there would be one.
gig.gif
Seriously I'm a for not having a particular color chosen. This way each person can add a new round in the color of their choice.

Can't say how many there will be, I'm talking to folks in the yarn aisle of AC Moore to join BYC and get in on this swap.
gig.gif
I haven't really, but I may.

So far there are 12 of us. You can always do double.

Last edited:
We like it here. We bought a little house and have our little urban homestead here. :) Since hubby medically retired from the Marine Corps, he's been thinking about going back to school to get his masters in Bio and working for the EPA or for the State. What made you move from Maysville?

Yes we agreed there would be one.
gig.gif
Seriously I'm a for not having a particular color chosen. This way each person can add a new round in the color of their choice.

Can't say how many there will be, I'm talking to folks in the yarn aisle of AC Moore to join BYC and get in on this swap.
gig.gif
I haven't really, but I may.

So far there are 12 of us. You can always do double.
Awesome. I'm going to start working on some squares today.

1. Rancher

2. Bleenie

3. sebocat

4. Feed the chickens

5. Alethea

6. KreativeKat

7. Smkchick

8. Mainegigi

9. NCgrammy

10. Baustin

11. bama1

12. Chirmac

13. nachoqupie

Edited

We like it here. We bought a little house and have our little urban homestead here. :) Since hubby medically retired from the Marine Corps, he's been thinking about going back to school to get his masters in Bio and working for the EPA or for the State. What made you move from Maysville?
I liked the area too and love to visit my daughter but after my ex retired from the Marine Corp and we divorced I had a job problem and since I had family in CA I decided to move back here and find work, which I did and have been here ever since. I retired in "03. I also remarried in "92 to a man from KS who came out here to find a teaching position since he had a daughter out here. He retired from teaching after 41 years in '05

I really hate to do this but I am going to have to withdraw from this swap. I am having a hard time balancing all the projects i have going on right now and trying to learn how to crochet, let alone make a granny square! I am looking forward to participating in the next swap though.

Back
Top Bottom