The Winter granny square swap.

I really hate to do this but I am going to have to withdraw from this swap. I am having a hard time balancing all the projects i have going on right now and trying to learn how to crochet, let alone make a granny square! I am looking forward to participating in the next swap though.

Sorry no withdrawls. You're in like it or not. I know where Washington is.
old.gif
You have to find two people to take your place if you want out. Try the old folks home.
barnie.gif

Well at least try to practice in the mean time.

rancher

Last edited:
I liked the area too and love to visit my daughter but after my ex retired from the Marine Corp and we divorced I had a job problem and since I had family in CA I decided to move back here and find work, which I did and have been here ever since. I retired in "03. I also remarried in "92 to a man from KS who came out here to find a teaching position since he had a daughter out here. He retired from teaching after 41 years in '05

Oh I understand that! A LOT has changed here for sure. I got here in late '06 and so much has changed in just that amount of time! There are stores all the way down Western now, and Western and Gumbranch connect. The Mall is the same size, but there are more stores. They added an Ulta and a Red Robin. Still no Panera Bread, or any good pizza places tho. LOL

Feed the Chickens-I'm sorry you have to withdraw and hope you can keep in touch and join us next time.

Oh I understand that! A LOT has changed here for sure. I got here in late '06 and so much has changed in just that amount of time! There are stores all the way down Western now, and Western and Gumbranch connect. The Mall is the same size, but there are more stores. They added an Ulta and a Red Robin. Still no Panera Bread, or any good pizza places tho. LOL
I'll be going back sometime after July of 2013 since I have a great grandbaby due then. I go back every couple of years so maybe I will get to meet you in the future.

Sorry@ - that was suppose to attach itself the above message. Goodness me - technology appears to have me undone! (again?)
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom