13. Writer of words.

14. Smkchick 2

15. Sebocat too.

16 KreativeKat again?

17. Bama1 now 2 too.

18. Super Bleenie.

19. Ladyofspirit

20. Chirmac double duty.

They must not let you "Edit" after a certain period of time. Such is life.

We're at 20 and to think I haven't even started.
caf.gif
I've got to clean this office to stick a bed into it for company that is coming tomorrow.
caf.gif

Lets' make this easy. There are "20" signed up even though some have signed in twice.

So make 20 per set. So if you are signed in twice you still make 20 per set. You will get 20 back. If you are signed in once you still make 20 per set. You will get 20 back.

There is no specific color for the last round. Use whatever color you choose.

Now if you send 2 sets for 40 squares you will get 40 back. I will try to make sure no one gets any of theirs back, but you will get two of someone else's.

You will make 40 squares. Every time you have signed up you will make 20 squares. You signed up twice so you will make 40 squares and in return you will receive 40 squares.
It just sounds too simple .. I'm positive given the right circumstances I can mess this up! But now I have it in WRITING - more or less
ya.gif

I hosted the Granny Square Spring Swap and it was easy. Everyone remembered to send in their return postage amd with the exception of one, got their blocks to me in the required time.

I am making a second set but my name isn't up there for two sets. Thought you needed to know. Just got over a bug and still feel lousy but I still managed to crochet a few squares.

Last edited:
Essentially, you are signing up twice. You can pretend you are signing up and sending 20, and DH is signing up and sending 20. Only thing is, you have to make all the squares for DH too - even though you will both get 20 back in the mail. ;) And even if technically, DH is still somehow going to get all 40 of the squares cuz he tends to hog the best blankets anyway......
barnie.gif

I love this explanation!!!

I hosted the Granny Square Spring Swap and it was easy. Everyone remembered to send in their return postage amd with the exception of one, got their blocks to me in the required time.

I am making a second set but my name isn't up there for two sets. Thought you needed to know. Just got over a bug and still feel lousy but I still managed to crochet a few squares.

Well try to get some rest and feel better. Don't forget to mark you box "toxic" .
lau.gif

I'll make sure I wash them all before I send them. I wouldn't want to start an epidemic
lau.gif
I learned a lot on the infection control team when I was still working.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

So that ups the count for a double to 42, right????

Back
Top Bottom